With my complete knowledge of the English alphabet, 17,232-word vocabulary and a blackbelt in punctuation, I can add words to just about any sheet of paper you give me. Click through these titles at your leisure.
As seen at McSweeney's Internet Tendency
- List: Secure Website Authentification Questions
- New Food Review: Coke and Milk
- New Food Review: Stagg Chili's Classic Chili with Beans
- Best Excuses to Avoid Gardening
- Least Believable Hollywood Rumors
- Most Effective Ways to Liven up a Funeral
This damn Hitchcock obsession
- How a Hitchcock Blond Changed the Way I Look at Movies
- Hitchcock and the Art of Edward Hopper
- A Knack for the Uncanny
- The Trouble with Harry: That's Life!
- The Bates Motel: Coming to a Neighborhood Near You
- Hitchcock's Notorious Lovability
- Hitchcock's Vertigo and Marilyn Monroe's Niagara: Bring it on!
- Much Ado About a Zippo
- Beaverton Foursquare (Christian megachurch)
- Church of Scientology, Portland chapter (Regional cult center)
- Temple Beth Israel (Reform Judaism)
- Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses (The religion of my childhood)
- The Portland Pentecostals (Unmitigated Wackos)
- Multnomah Friends' Meeting (Quakers)
- The Church of Alice (Spiritualist)
- Living Hope Church (Christian megachurch, with a Vancouver twist)
Book Reviews in The Oregonian
Editorial Features from Vox
- Grand Theft Youth
- Youth Marketing Flame War!
- The Death of Network News as We Know it
- Point, Click, Counterpoint: Pipe Dreams about the Role of New Media in the Presidential Debates